Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Would like some feedback on my new website Reply To: Would like some feedback on my new website

Canex Graphic Designs
  • Total posts: 222
Up
::

No worries!

When writing your intro think about what you would like to see if you were a customer. Think: what do you sell? Who for? Where? And include the answers in your intro.

One site I found by doing a quick Google search was this one: http://www.zellyscraftsandgifts.com.au/store/Default.asp
It’s intro is a bit longer than you really need but it includes a quick summary to help people know up front what exactly the website is about.

I’m no copywriter (maybe one of those could jump in here and help us out!) but I would put something like:

“T J Turner provides quality, Australian made hand crafts and gifts. We have a wide range available including greeting cards, gifts tags, various craft supplies and more, with new products contantly becoming available.

We deliver Australia-wide and also have gift certificates that are perfect for all occasions.

Browse through our wide range of products and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.”

… just a suggestion!

Another thing I just noticed was your title tag for the home page: make sure this is very discriptive of what exactly your business is. If you are not sure what this is, just Google it and you will get a better explanation than I could give you and great examples to help you create the perfect title tag!!

Hope this helps!

Nelson