Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need E-commerce designer for high end website Reply To: Need E-commerce designer for high end website

Keepsakes Design
  • Total posts: 54
Up
::
TheCushionSociety, post: 81674 wrote:
Hi All,

I am looking for a website designer for my new online store – The Cushion Society. I will be selling to the higher end of the market and need a store to reflect this image.

I am absolutely in love with the work by http://www.laurabaxter.com.au and have requested a quote however I am not sure that I will be able to afford her services.

If you think you can assist, please have a look at her site (in particular the work she has done for Aleksandra, Fenton & Fenton – all heavily illustrated) and tell me whether you can provide something of a similar nature.

Many thanks
Amy

Hi Amy
I love the web design, very creative, just want to highlight that the actual sites are quite difficult to navigate because there is so much going on. In saying that I will be able to set something up for you, with improved navigation. If you could send over details and your budget to [email protected] I will have a look at costs for you.
Best wishes
Jackie