Home – New Forums Tech talk How to say bye bye to SEO with one phone call? Reply To: How to say bye bye to SEO with one phone call?

seocourse
  • Total posts: 918
Up
::
JohnSheppard, post: 87262 wrote:
Hello there Gab, while this is off topic, I would be interested to hear your general thoughts on this and a story on the path on how you learned this lesson?

Hi John (gosh so many amazing Johns here.. it’s difficult to keep track :D )

I’m a bit of Seth Godin fan and I believe you need to become that purple cow that makes people stop in the middle of the road to look at.
(I don’t know if you know the theory of the purple cow)

that’s why I love experts in 1 thing, instead of multi-experts.. and I try to just do one thing, instead of being good (or mediocre) in 25 things at the same time.

I used to do WP sites… and I quickly realized in this forum there are 1000 designers that k*ck ass providing sites (example: Dan and Aidan)

I used to offer hosting to my clients… and I quickly realized that I’m not a hosting provider… and in case of serious hosting problems, I have no idea what to do.

I used to offer split testing and then I deal with a split testing company to found out that I had no idea of what to test and how to analyze the data.

Therefor I stick with 1 thing… and by sticking with 1 thing, I can network with more cool people that are good in other things that I seriously suck.

So it’s good… lol