Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Are you one of the 65% of Aust. businesses w/out a website? What’s stopping you? Reply To: Are you one of the 65% of Aust. businesses w/out a website? What’s stopping you?

JohnW
  • Total posts: 2,642
Up
::
Samith, post: 90366 wrote:
Hi JohnW,

So what was the reason for you to stay away from building a website for your own business? All I see in your signature are your clients, I assume. Can we have a look at your website and get some inspiration? if you have one.

Cheer!
Samith
Hi Samith,
What you would see at my domain is something very old, incomplete and which should have been scrapped years ago.

No inspiration there.

My promotional strategy revolves around providing my Internet marketing and SEO service via third parties like web designers, developers, business consultants, coaches, PR companies, marketing consultants, etc. I am not trying to get my messages directly to the end client.

You could call FS my marketing communications website. There are certainly a lot of the types of businesses I want to talk with who hang out here. You don’t have to have pages on your own domain to use the Internet as a marketing tool.

Regs,
JohnW