Home – New Forums Starting your journey In need of some Accounting advise Reply To: In need of some Accounting advise

James Millar
  • Total posts: 1,739

Extending on this. You can’t actually legally engage yourself as an employee (contractually or for tax payg witholding purposes). Any profits will be taxed an business income in your return and an payg instalments will kick in are losing your first payable income tax return (so try and extend the lodgment date as far as possible).

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900