Home – New Forums Starting your journey Home-based Business Skill Set Accredited Training Reply To: Home-based Business Skill Set Accredited Training

yourvirtualboard
  • Total posts: 569
Up
::

Hi Judith,

Just reading some of the questions on here that are asked over and over again leads me to believe there would huge value in offering the course you describe. However my opinion is that those would benefit the most from the course would be the least likely to engage or take it up.

There are certain critical elements that need to be known to run a successful business and I’m sure that’s what your course would cover but when all that’s needed to be in business is an ABN and a dream many take the plunge and the majority have little to no funding and even when it gets a little tricky and they recognise that this would benefit them, they generally don’t have the funds for non-income producing activities. Plus you can ask anything on here and someone will give you an answer or advice and while it’s not always the right answer or advice but the price is right ;)