Home – New Forums Find the help you need Very pro-active wealth advisor/small business expert, Sydney North West Reply To: Very pro-active wealth advisor/small business expert, Sydney North West

CruzAccountant
  • Total posts: 195
Up
::
smcka, post: 87238 wrote:
I’ve just been to a wealth seminar and its got me thinking.

Has any one had good experiences with a professional who has experience in these areas;

– Investment properties; finance/loan structure, negative gearing, taxation reduction, depreciation
– Family trust use and benefits
– Small business advice including growing, reducing tax
– Personal tax matters

I have a small business and myself and my wife own a number of investment properties. Seems the accountants we have had/consulted so far all talk the talk but few actually walk it. We always seem to have to chase them for advice and reducing our tax liabilities and they never contact us.

Does anyone have any solid contacts of whom can cope with this sort of need? I don’t want to break any laws but if theres a deduction to be had, I want it. Needs to be in the Hills District of Sydney.

Or is what we have had all that is out there??

Hi there

I’m based in Kellyville Ridge. Give me a call. I’ll be happy to help.

I’m a small business expert, with good knowledge in family trust arrangements. I also have a large number of clients with negative gearing so I’m well across this area of taxation.