Home – New Forums Tech talk Web 2.0 Pyramid w AMR + Article Spinning Reply To: Web 2.0 Pyramid w AMR + Article Spinning

Netboost SEO
  • Total posts: 191
Up
::
DreamscanbeVisions, post: 87420 wrote:
Hi everybody hope you’re all doing well.

I have a question as to who’s had experience in regards to using the following techniques to rank a website.

1. Create web pages with PM (phrase match) domains or close like (keyword)scheap.com.au. Then do all relevant on-page seo.

2. Use spun articles which have been semi-manually spun & using article marketing robot to mass submit to authoritative blogs, directories & web 2.0’s.

3. Have the anchor text links vary & link to different pages of youtube video, manually written hub pages, etc.

4. Link all of the latter web 2.0’s to the original website (keyword)scheap.com.au.

5. Have all of the web 2.0’s mass bookmarked & mass liked, commented, viewed, etc.

6. Link (keyword)scheap.com.au to money site.

Note* Proxies would’ve been used for the bookmarking,etc & the article syndication.

Rest, Rinse, Repeat. What do you guys think ?

Regards.

It can work but it is kind of an expensive/time consuming way to to do things. But I guess it depends on how much money your money site makes.

I would suggest a few changes:

1.Money site MAKE SURE CONTENT IS HIGH QUALITY and there are NO spammy links directly pointing at it.

2.dummy domains (eg. scheap.com) + relevant contextual one-way links [pointing to money site] MAKE SURE THEY ARE ON DIFFERENT C CLASS IPs

3. multiple web 2.0 properties (you can comment, like and bookmark these at random to make them appear more natural) + quality articles + directory links [pointing to properties above]

4. randomized profile link blasting + mass spun auto approved articles + blog comments + social bookmarking [pointing to properties above]

5. more profile links [pointing to properties above]