Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New Design Review Reply To: New Design Review

Samith
  • Total posts: 187
Up
::
JacquiPryor, post: 88172 wrote:
Hi Samith – I think the pages for the technologies will be a great addition once time allows you to get to those!

Re the 1300 Number – if it’s of any interest, we have an ongoing ‘co promotion’ with a Telco company that covers 1300 numbers – specifically –

“1300 Numbers Free connection, free access for 12 months and $12.50 access per month thereafter. (Telstra charge $25 per month for this!)” – If you are interested, please let me know your email address and I will have the company contact you directly (Oracle Telecom) – needs to come through our office for the above offer to apply.

Re the adwords voucher – thanks a lot for the offer. We already run an adwords account so wouldn’t be applicable to us – thanks all the same :)

Hi Jacqui,

Thanks a lot for the offer, I’ve sent you a pm with my email address on it, please get them to contact me, I’m urgently looking for a 1300 number. Re the Adwords coupon, I’m waiting for the day Google start rewarding existing advertisers, but so far nothing :(

Best Regards,
Samith