Home – New Forums Starting your journey Time – Overcommitment Reply To: Time – Overcommitment

Rowan@quaotic
Participant
  • Total posts: 712
Up
::

*I think what I’m looking for is how the successful people built their ability to know exactly what to do each step of the way. The drive won’t die, I just want to know which direction I need to swim. *

Sorry but this only comes with experience, yours and learning from others along the way.
Really, I think you have a good head on your shoulders. Remember that no matter what job you get to pay your bills until you can go it on your own it will teach your things if you are open to the lessons. Often the right opportunity will come along just when you need it so just be open to learning and opportunities. I get the feeling that this advice is not necessary for you but it is easy to forget where you are when you have a lot on your plate.

I wish I could give better advice but as I said, most is life experience that you have to learn for yourself.
Is there any business person you know and admire, maybe a friend of the family or family member who could give you some advice or mentoring? It might help you get your thoughts in order.

Good luck,
Rowan