Home – New Forums Starting your journey Buy existing or start from scratch??? Reply To: Buy existing or start from scratch???

bizbuysellcoach
  • Total posts: 8
Up
::

Hi Kylie,

Starting a business from scratch is going to be a very hard road and often, if you need finance, it can be a wearing exercise given you have to convince them your idea is going to be worth their risk. However, if you have the cash and you’ve done your research….go for it!

I am not saying that starting from scratch is a bad thing but if you’ve never owned your own business and are unsure, I recommend working for someone who already has this type of business to get a ‘real’ indication of how a business like this runs and how you would do it. This might bring you closer to the right decision for you.

In the meantime, I highly recommend educated yourself and talking to people who have done what you’re thinking of doing in that industry. Also, this is a helpful ebook and it’s free – ‘Insiders Tips for Buying A Business’ or for just $57, you could get the full step by step version ‘How To Buy A Business’ eBook HERE

Wishing you all the best of success in your quest for your own business. If I can provide any further help, feel free to reply or call me directly.