Home – New Forums Money matters Consulting rates – what to charge Reply To: Consulting rates – what to charge

  • Total posts: 16
flower-child, post: 88189 wrote:
firstly, if you get 80% of your income from one source, you’re classified as an employee, so something to watch out for.

Secondly, you should be dividing by 48 weeks, as you should be getting 4 weeks ‘annual leave’ regardless of whether you take it or not,

and thirdly, a 40hr week, in some cases, would be classified as overtime.

So, whilst I understand you are a contractor, don’t be selling yourself short!

Thanks Flower Child! I do think i sell myself short sometimes. It’s hard to know your value!