Home – New Forums Marketing mastery advertise and marketing Reply To: advertise and marketing

Shaukat Adam Khalid
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,528
Up
::

anna is underselling herself here.

the only reason u would want anna’s help with the working of your on-page content is because her real service is creating sales(wo)manship in print (customer for u).

most websites are brochures at best. they are impersonal and all about how great the company or product is – totally disregarding the prospect.

anna’s job is to find out who your target market is and write copy for your site in a way that the reader feels like they are spoken to and connected in a personal way. that is just the beginning (get attention).

next she has to turn that attention into interest (so the prospect doesnt get distracted by something else) and desire (by making the benefits meaningful & possible pain for not having ur product/service)) and finally into action with an irresistible offer (sign up for a free consulting/report/video/sample/seminar/workshop/webinar with automated follow ups or press the buy button)

might be worth your time to just speak with her if she is available.

The Copy Chick, post: 90123 wrote:
Hi Simon,

As mentioned by paylesstoners (thank you!), I’m a copywriter, so while I can’t help with web design, I can help with the wording of your on-page content.

Web designers I can recommend are FS member Aidan’s company Magicdust, who I used to create my site (it wasn’t very expensive and has been working well for me) and Sally from Arkeva Creative who I’ve worked with on several projects to date.

There’s also a number of web designers on the forum here, so take a look around and see who might suit your needs.

Hopefully with the feedback you’ve had in this thread so far you’ll be able to guide any further work on your site in the right direction. Another thing you might find helpful is take a look at other websites which you think look good and use those as a guide for the look and feel of your own site.

All the best and feel free to get in touch if you would like any help with your content. My website details are in my signature below :)

Anna