Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Super Affiliate marketers! Reply To: Super Affiliate marketers!

#1072220
Samith
Member
  • Total posts: 187
Up
0
::
612Sue, post: 90716 wrote:
Hi,

As a site owner who has just started an affiliate program I would be interested in your comments from the other side “what do affiliate marketers look for in an affiliate program”

Cheers

Sue
http://www.survivalstorehouse.com

Hey Sue,

Cheers for getting an affiliate program for your business.

In terms of choosing an affiliate program, I have a point system based on the following,

1. Product brand strength
2. Average commission per sale
3. Affiliate publisher competition

This is just me and there’s only about 3% of us in the affiliate world, the rest of the 97% pretty much look at the commission rate and decide if it’s something they want to get involved with.

Hope this helps, best of luck!

Cheers!
Samith