Home – New Forums Marketing mastery which web design works best? Reply To: which web design works best?

Shaukat Adam Khalid
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,528
Up
::

i wasn’t referring to the design. it’s why i said pick 1. designs don’t build lists. it’s the marketing system that attracts and converts clients. This is something very few people understand. They try to be corporate when they are not corporate nor do they have a corporate marketing budget.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that perry marshall is a hack or a snake oil sales man. I have his courses and his stuff works. nowhere does he encourage manipulation or exploitation. the guy is a customer advocate. can u match his guarantees?

Fact is, he generates 7 figures and his students do very well. it’s very easy to criticise and quite frankly if you’ve been in SEO long enough, you would know that the term “snake oil salesman” is more relevant in that industry.

I prefer the principle of following an expert and question their methodologies when i exceed my income expectations – as long as their teaching does not compromise my values. why fix something that isn’t broken?

Rule number of marketing is not to assume what your customer wants or what works without testing. most often, what works is illogical and doesn’t sound right on paper (initially) . just ask any adwords or copywriter veteran.

if you want corporate clients, then look at this site for ideas.

Netboost SEO, post: 100252 wrote:
I agree with the video (we are working on a couple) but perry marshall is a hack (just another internet ‘guru’ selling snake oil) and his website looks horrible haha

Thanks for the conversion advice but that part of things will come after and we already have a process in place for usability and conversion testing etc once the site is done.

Ideally the design we want is quite energetic, creative and playful but without turning off corporate clients. We want people’s response to be ‘woah cool!’ when they see the site

We haven’t quite found what we want yet but the listed designs are the most acceptable we have received (and we’ve had a lot)