Home – New Forums Money matters Record-keeping software for cash business Reply To: Record-keeping software for cash business

James Millar
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,739
Up
::
tonyhollingsworth, post: 100525 wrote:
Hi CG

I was kindly referred to your question via my friend Stuart Horrex on Twitter.

Do have a look at Saasu (disclaimer: I’m their CHO) We’ve been in business since 2001 and offer the most competitive price and feature set on the market, including fully integrated payroll with paid plans starting from $25 per month.

There isn’t really a best product to let you know – it’s clear you’re doing your own research which is great :-)

You can view a comparison of the major Australian online accounting suppliers here: http://bit.ly/SaasuCompare

Should you have any questions you can call us 1300 72 62 71 or email service (at) saasu (dot) com

Cheers,
Tony Hollingsworth

I’d say give Saasu a go BUT Tony you really need to add a comparative balance sheet report to your program. I was advised by someone in our office a few weeks ago that it doesn’t have this report – major omission. A two column comparative balance sheet with third “difference” column like MYOB allows accountant difference journals to be created with ease. We’d push your product more if it wasn’t for this.

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900