Home – New Forums Starting your journey Stall at Major local event, can you help us make sure we get everything out of it! Reply To: Stall at Major local event, can you help us make sure we get everything out of it!

dextereugenio
  • Total posts: 536
Up
::

Re: Stall at Major local event, can you help us make sure we get everything out of it

balloons. gazillions of them. and get them printed with your business name, your tag line and website (and or phone details).

your staff that isnt face painting should be stomping the grounds and putting as many balloons on kids wrists as possible and trust me, thats an easy sell.

have some flyers made up and get some top notch copy on it (or ask someone nicely on this board to do it for you)

if at all possible try and get a tv on display and whack together some footage of parties that have used your products (if you have any). otherwise, big stupid posters of the more popular characters would help. if my kids were there, thomas the tank and dora would surely seal the deal.

the issue you face is that youre selling a service that people dont know they want, yet. so youre gonna really REALLY have to pimp this hardcore.

giveaways are great and you should throw out some random low cost stuff. what could be good is a giveaway prize (party supplies to the value of XXX) for people that sign up to your newsletter, get some good info and get their name, email address, contact number and their next birthday party. give this prize some decent value.

also, if they allow you, have some activities in front of your stall. like the type of games you would normally hold at a party.

i think thats it.

pretty much spent for now :)