Home – New Forums Other discussions presentation of yourself as marketing Reply To: presentation of yourself as marketing

Chris@Tapestry
  • Total posts: 97
Up
::

I think it is incredibly important actually. I’ve lost many a client due to the random appearance of ear hair, protruding like a lose electric wire from the fuse box of my head. One fine gentleman actually tried to pluck it once while I was mid-presentation only to be catapulted out of his office window. (they are quite strong you know, they must be plucked from a certain angle)

The danger is that respect for you will diminish hair by hair, so given you are probably on a budget I’d try the wig option.
Extreme budgets can try the “hot dollar” type shops, you can get a good party Afro-style there. This would raise you to cool IT dude stakes in a matter of minutes. Or, you could do the even better option of making it yourself from your lost hair:
http://www.wholesalewigsonline.com/blog/how-to-make-a-wig.html

Also consider the embarrassment if any hair was to fall while you were in a clients office. Maybe take a little dustbuster in your kit-bag for such emergencies.

Just laugh. It’s all good.