Home – New Forums Marketing mastery is there and independent body to complain to about sensis yellow pages? Reply To: is there and independent body to complain to about sensis yellow pages?

Shaukat Adam Khalid
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,528
Up
::

Im going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume its not a cheap shot since u are a valuable contributor.;)

Had u read my post and controlled your emotion you would note:

I substantiated my claim by giving an example on my facebook fan page. All someone has to do is copy it- if they still use YP.

I made it clear that i prefer google adwords and also WHY. It so easy to crticise someone or something without offering substantial evidence.

If i wanted to promote yellowpages, I would have shared in detailthe conversation with a friend of mine over the weekend who swears by the yellow pages. He is in the curtains and blinds business and spends $20k every year on YP. He says he cannot survive without it.

I guess when you want to focus on the negative, thats what you’ll get.

Ok i forgive you. Who knows? You could be a full blown druid practising dark magic from the book of death pretending to be an infotainer.:D

The Infotainer, post: 102277 wrote:
says the guy who works for them ummmmmm

anyone that says that it is the best thing since sliced bread is probably working for them.

if your in the entertainment industry other than perhaps a DJ- don’t waste a cent on it.