Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Controversial State of the internet Address 2012 Reply To: Controversial State of the internet Address 2012

Shaukat Adam Khalid
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,528
Up
::

This is the problem with technology companies when they market to small businesses. i can really relate to this. I was one of the first batch of business customers when 3 mobile services launched in australia. believe it was back in 2003.

Had the motorola V and had to return multiple times bcos of firmware issues. The thing is they need to generate revenue quick so they compromise customers service. I think their approach is “apology is better than permission”.

cretsiah, post: 102307 wrote:
sorry to be nit picky here but which ZTE phones, my wife has a Telstra Discovery 1 (ZTE T7) and nearly had a fit when she thought she lost it…… it has worked every where we have needed it to, including some places other blue tick phones didnt, battery life was exceptional, call quality was great ring tones and message tones nice and loud, (how long has it been since the T7 was released? cos we have had it since) me on the other hand have been through (less than 12 months) Samsung flip-phone (not sure of the model but had similar qualities to the T7, but battery was crap, so was the service area range), A HTC Wildfire (only things I miss from it is 1) the camera (5 mp) 2)internet searching), Battery was great provided you didnt use the camera or internet, message tones were to quiet (never heard it going off) and service area range was crap, Im now on a Telstra Discovery 2 (ZTE T2) because I couldnt find a T7 …..

rant over sorry