Home – New Forums Marketing mastery How to spread the word if you are your customers best kept secret? Reply To: How to spread the word if you are your customers best kept secret?

Camera Chick
  • Total posts: 69
Up
::

Hi, sounds like you are in a funk so to speak and I can see what you are talking about. I have not looked but do you have a facebook page or any other social media way of communicating with people? I figured out early that although word of mouth is fantastic advertising – I can not rely on it.

Some incentive program might work and you can offer these on facebook as well as its a huge network and is pretty successful with businesses such as your and mine. Its also a great way to off load stock quickly that has sat there for a while where you just put a price on a one off and they get snapped up.

There are a lot of social media experts on here and it would probably we worth paying them to set you up on the right path as your business is perfect for that outlet.

Word of mouth sales are brilliant – but – you cant make them the key to success – if that makes sense.