Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Competition ideas Reply To: Competition ideas

David@Verve Recruitment
  • Total posts: 247
Up
::

I’m going to offer some constructive criticism if I may.

Personally I don’t like your concept. I personally don’t find it funny. I find it distasteful. But then that doesn’t mean that others won’t find the notion of relishing in others misery absolutely hilarious.

But in addition to my coldness to the premise of the site, I also think that it’s too niche.

The good idea you have is in giving sellers the option to put in a witty story about their item for sale, but why restrict that to those that have been involved in a recent failed relationship, or indeed those that have been involved in a recent failed relationship, have a funny story, and can be bothered to bring themselves to announce it to the world so that they may have a chuckle at it.

As I say, I’m not trying to poo-poo your idea for the sake of it, just giving you an opinion which is what you asked for. I think the box you’re making for yourself is too small and too problematic. You’re doing yourself a disservice.