Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Adventure Friends site improvements. Are we there? Reply To: Adventure Friends site improvements. Are we there?

pix2print.com.au
  • Total posts: 178
Up
::

Hi Rico, great products. Let us know when you are ready to go live with it as I can help you promote it. I am a very outdoorsy person and have many friends who fall into that category. Like the things you are selling and like the website. Happy to post on my facebook when you are live.

I agree with the last few people who commented too, just get it out there. It will never be perfect, but at some point you need to have it out there and start promoting it. As long as the ordering system works well you will be fine. You can always fine-tune once live.

I am a perfectionist as well and had to really convince myself that the website was fine to go-live. I have a lot of positive feedback on it, even though I can still see many areas where I want to improve! Nobody is ever as critical of your website as you (and that is a good thing, but you also need to get over the ‘get it perfect’ feeling!).

Good luck with it all!!

Cheers,
Jude