Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What marketing do retailers want help with? Reply To: What marketing do retailers want help with?

Shaukat Adam Khalid
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,528
Up
::

The opportunity is in asking the retailers. Draft a survey, make the call. tell them you have nothing to sell on the phone just genuine research to understand what kind of challenges retailers are currently facing. Participants get the research for free but privacy is respected.

Once done, send the report in 4 pieces/emails. Everyone of them should have a special offer for participants only + limited time. you will find some clients that way because now, you’ve positioned yourself as an expert.

bottleyourmessage, post: 105533 wrote:
Hi All,

I am getting ready to approach some local retailers with regards to helping them with their communications – websites, e-newsletters as well as social media.

I’d love to get some feedback from Flying Solo members though, as to what people think are the key things small retailers need help with regarding marketing and communication.

I myself have worked in retail and have some pretty good ideas, but I’d hate to miss something, so I would really appreciate any advice or thoughts.

Thank you,

Alix
Bottle your Message
http://www.bottleyourmessage.com.au