Home – New Forums Money matters Help me pick my accounting software please! Reply To: Help me pick my accounting software please!

nominal
  • Total posts: 504
Up
::
Matt0579, post: 105938 wrote:
To be honest the only thing I really want out of the system is to keep track of my revenues and expenditures so that I know how the business is going and can easily complete my tax return at the end of the year. As mentioned before, this is very much a side project for me.

One thing I did forget to mention is that the payment system I will be using is PayPal… something which will go straight from PayPal in to my accounting software would be preferable.

I believe our solution is a perfect fit for your needs. Simple bookkeeping, PayPal integration, can install on two pc’s and sync, handle reporting and GST and at a reasonable.

Please see my signature for a free trial.

Having said that I agree with what was said about your priorities, you need to know what you want out of the system in order to know if you’re getting it.

Our aim is to help our customers get started in business accounting by providing a simple and relevant solution.