Home – New Forums Starting your journey Freelance virtual PA work Reply To: Freelance virtual PA work

  • Total posts: 2,344

Hi Jen,

If you are ‘trading’ by any name other than your own, you will also need to register a business name in the state you are operating in. If you are operating simply under your personal name you don’t need to do this. I note that even if you simply add “Virtual PA Services” to the end of your name you still need to register the business name.

The business name, once registered can be linked to the ABN you have already applied for.

Also – double check with your local council whether they have any requirements/restrictions for operating from home.

All the best :)