Home – New Forums Find the help you need Anyone used SitesandStores.com.au ? Reply To: Anyone used SitesandStores.com.au ?

JewellerTracy
  • Total posts: 25
Up
::

Hi Matthew, and thanks for the advice.

Recently someone told me that Wix sites don’t display on phones, which is really why I am wanting to change. I know that a LOT of people browse on their phone (not me, I’m still in the dark ages apparently!) but it is a big thing to consider.

I found wix to be really easy to work with, which is good for me, but not (obviously) necessarily that good for the people that I am targeting….. And believe me, I know I need good site, and I know the value of it……I just can’t do it now, so a basic site that encourages people to visit my Facebook or, better still, to contact me directly, is what I really need now. I have a really nice guy that does my hosting and I’d love to stay with him, but if I need to change to get a decent website, I will. That’s just business and he’ll understand.

I have a really good idea of what I want and most of the text is up already, so hopefully it won’t be too much of a challenge.

I’ll be in touch with you soon, thankyou :)