Home – New Forums Money matters Converting MYOB into Xero Reply To: Converting MYOB into Xero

CloudAccounting
  • Total posts: 12
Up
::
Tall Trees Eco Store, post: 121533 wrote:
After reading a number threads over the last couple of days, I’ve decided to move my accounts to a cloud based system, perhaps Xero. I have received my $850ish invoice from MYOB and obviously if I don’t pay, no new tax tables (or the never used but valuable support) for the new year.

Cloud accounting software is definitely the way to go and from what I can gather Xero seems to be the one. But please throw more suggests out!

What I need to know is how easy is it to actually convert my MYOB file over to Xero. I have read the Xero help section and it’s doable but has anyone had any experience completely changing from desktop to cloud. I am quite computer savvy but if there is any advice before I get going or any other cloud based suggestion, I’m all ears!

We can help with this check out our solutions at http://www.cloudaccountingaustralia.com.au We can covert, get your Xero subscription and do all your tax compliance work so a one stop Cloud Accounting Soution.