Home – New Forums Starting your journey Business name and company name different ??? Reply To: Business name and company name different ???

MyGreatIdea
  • Total posts: 2,278
Up
::
veseli, post: 121988 wrote:
Please have a look at the statistic how many workers got injured last year

That’s why you have insurance

and how many builders went bankrupt

I guarantee that it would be no higher percentage than a lot of other small businesses

I want to build brand name, which i don’t want to loose no matter what happens in the future, so if i go bankrupt me or my wife can continue trading under that name.

Firstly, I would suggest that if you went bankrupt then your brand would be damaged anyway

Secondly, I’m pretty sure that if you’re the director of a company that goes into bankruptcy, that you won’t be able to continue trading under a business name owned by that company anyway

I’m sure i will be sued one day, and things wont go always well.

Why would you think that? Are you not a qualified, experienced builder? If you conduct your business properly I cannot see how you can assume that you will one day be sued.

So far no answers to any of my questions. :)(

There have already been several answers :confused:

Yes i will see the account, but i though that there are people on this forum that can give me straight answer.

Yes, there are plenty of people here who can help you. Some of them already have. The others probably aren’t spending their Sunday on the forum 😮 Wait until tomorrow.

Wendy :)