Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Why price is not always an issue (a true story) Reply To: Why price is not always an issue (a true story)

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
flower-child, post: 122145 wrote:
Given the target market, I knew I wanted to have the property professionally styled (with hire furniture).

Awesome post,,, hope you dont mind me asking a question other than agent related?

How did you come to deciding on the stylist? has the stylist worked closely with the Agent she/he worked with already? Were you advised of any ‘kickback’ she/he may be receiving as the introducing party?

Just curious, nothing negative behind my queries either.. am always interested in stylists (staging) comments as i work with many of them and love what they do…

Cheers and so happy you love your agent, you have to work so closely with them that you at least want to feel that they are on your side.. makes a huge difference when you finally come to the bard yards and negotiating a close.

Insightful… LOVE IT…

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888