Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Tips on getting more leads from my website Reply To: Tips on getting more leads from my website

kathiemt
  • Total posts: 1,167
Up
::

It’s not just that Gavin, I don’t like the idea of having it on my own sites. It kind of smacks of having to be available or present when people want to drop by my site. I know that’s a perception but it is a perception I have. I choose to work virtually because I can work the hours I want to work, get on with my work without interruption (as much as possible) and don’t want to feel like I have to be available for whenever anyone drops by my site.

As it is on Skype I have a message that says by appointment only because I get many who are new in my field wanting to spend time asking me lots of questions when I already have all that information on my website for them to read.

Don’t get me wrong, I love helping newbies in my industry and happily chat with them on the phone and respond to their emails but on Skype I get people who think they can continue to contact me day after day after day with more and more questions but no promise of payment for my time. So I’ve had to set boundaries. I see choosing not to have live chat on my site as setting a boundary.