Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Hubspot grades Flying Solo 91% – how about you? Reply To: Hubspot grades Flying Solo 91% – how about you?

#1111136
Rico
Member
  • Total posts: 137
Up
0
::

Twitter is a very powerful tool for some business, and totally useless for others. Facebook is a waste of time for 80% of the businesses and really essential for the remaining 20%. I am lucky, as my business doesn’t need either, and I can narrow down my marketing efforts.

Still I think that an analythic tool like this can deliver some good feedback to many soloists, just don’t take it as the absolute truth. No one knows your business as much as you do.

Rico