Home – New Forums Tell me straight… I’d like some feedback on my marketing articles Reply To: I’d like some feedback on my marketing articles

Divert To Mobile
  • Total posts: 2,751
Up
::

Re: I’d love some feedback on my marketing articles

MikeSmith, post: 123605 wrote:
Hey team!

I’ve only just started writing marketing articles and I’d love some feedback to let me know whether I’m on the right track, or whether I’ve totally missed the mark.

And before you think it – this is not a ‘thinly disguised advertisement’ for my blog or our business. The business I work for usually works with larger businesses. I’m personally trying to write stuff with relevance to any business owner though.

My goal is to make marketing just a little bit easier for you, so I’m hoping that I’m on the right track – because it doesn’t have to be hard.

Three easy steps to turn your amazing features into benefits that sell!

How to Create a Unique Selling Point that Works for YOU

Thanks!

P.S. In the long run, I would love to be a contributor on Flying Solo as well, so constructive feedback would be really valuable. Hopefully I’ll end up being able to give lots back to you too.

Hi Mike,

I like your FAB article and I strongly believe in the principle but how do we put all this information on a site or advertisment without creating a wall of text?

Steve