Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events New Business Networking in East Burwood Reply To: New Business Networking in East Burwood

crimsonleaf
  • Total posts: 1
Up
::
Blp_Sales, post: 125801 wrote:
Hi All,

I am after expressions of interest for a new networking group in East Burwood, Victoria. I would like to limit this to 6, so that we can properly network, discuss ideas, strategies and challenges etc.

At this stage, I am thinking a Tuesday or Thursday morning at 7AM, over a coffee for an hour, and held fortnightly. I will supply the office and the coffee :)

Please note – there is absolutely no cost for this, and the idea is that we all benefit through the sharing of ideas, networking and contacts.

If you are interested, please PM me with your preferred day, and the industry you are in. Obviously we will limit it to one business per industry. First in best dressed, and looking to start as soon as we have enough people to make it worthwhile.

BLP

Hi, I’m in Ashwood and would be keen to join. Tues or Thurs works for me but would prefer it be during business hours.
Catherine