Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need help, just not sure from who! – Employment Lawyer Perhaps? Reply To: Need help, just not sure from who! – Employment Lawyer Perhaps?

JacquiPryor
  • Total posts: 2,344
Up
::

Thanks Mona,

There’s absolutely no question that I am owed the entitlements – this has been determined, including by Fair Work Australia – so, now it’s a case of actually getting them paid. I’ve also been advised that the best ‘bet’ to get the monies owed is via GEERS – but, before submitting a claim I’m after some advice on this one.

Thanks for the links in your post. I’ve been in touch with the AIRC previously on this matter, who simply refer back to Fairwork Australia who then tell me they can’t help. I even wrote to the then minister for Industrial Relations only to again be referred back to Fairwork Australia – even after the second time I contacted them and explained Fairwork couldn’t help! (It’s a frustrating circle to say the least!)

As to the ‘conduct’ – it’s not actually conduct that has affected me personally in my employment. I suppose it’s more of a wish to protect consumers and potential future employees of this particular person’s various entities/aliases etc.

Fingers are crossed that there’s something to be done! Thanks again