Home – New Forums Starting your journey Where to begin? Reply To: Where to begin?

John Debrincat
  • Total posts: 963
Up
::
Stock Watches, post: 131243 wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and the business world. I have been working full time for an employer and am now starting my own design company that will design and manufacture watches.

I am looking for advice on how to go about setting up the company using the appropriate people and services.

I need to basically set it up from nothing and dont know who is best to talk to. Any advice on people and not more information on websites? I need to set up a company that is separate to me as the plan is to transition from full time work and into my own company.

Thanks in advance,
David

You need to develop a realistic business plan and budget. You will need to have it as you move forward to get any financial or bank support. So go look for a good business adviser and develop and review a business plan. Friends and family can be your best critics so run your ideas and plan past them and listen to the feedback.

I agree with @TheGoldenGoose go speak with your local BEC or Chamber of Commerce.