Home – New Forums Tech talk how many Fandroids are going to iPhone 5 when it comes out soon? Reply To: how many Fandroids are going to iPhone 5 when it comes out soon?

Greg_M
  • Total posts: 1,691
Up
::
dextereugenio, post: 131612 wrote:
i just need a macbook as with estrategypro, a lot of my clients are making the move and i dont want to look like noob when im presented with one.

i have enough smarts to fumble my around and make things work, but seasoned vets would “out” me in a heartbeat.

troubleshooting network issues using anything other than a pc would be a nightmare as 90% of my clients are still with Bill

My shift to Mac was easy coming from Linux, that’s what sucked me in, all the power of a Unix system lying underneath, with the most user friendly interface I’ve used, whether they hold this space remains to be seen, Ubuntu is starting to look like a pretty good fall back position.

Fumble is all I’ve ever done.

Sometimes get asked to sort client side issues, if it’s OS related I just say no thanks if it’s MS (I’ve got no idea what’s going on and not particularly interested).

Don’t have a big client base but iPad has sucked most of them in and a couple are changing over to Mac on the desk or laptop.