Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Genuine Design – soloprenuer in web development and design Reply To: Genuine Design – soloprenuer in web development and design

Bldg_future
  • Total posts: 7
Up
::

Re: Genuine Design – Solopreneur in web development and design

cjcrun, post: 131683 wrote:
I met the Flying Solo Team in Coffs Harbour during the Paypal “Driving Business Online” event and excited to have found such a large group of like-minded individuals!

Now if I can just get someone to read all the info in this site and provide it to me by osmosis then we’d really be onto something!

A little about me:
I am a graphic designer and web developer with skills and experience in numerous opensource systems such as Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Open Cart, Prestashop, Sugar CRM and phpBB.

I have been actively using the Adobe suite of products since Photoshop 3, have worked in the print industry doing pre-press and design as well spent a decade in the financial industries (insurance and banking) developing and maintaining web systems.

This experience gives me a solid foundation in translating business needs into graphicly succinct and functional websites.

My aim in joining Flying Solo is to be on top of best practices for small business, pick up some tips and tricks, and share my skills and knowledge with anyone who will listen.

See you in the Forums!

Hello cjcrun!
Im new on the forum as well. Just joined today.
We are opening a business in Melbourne, and we need a new e-commerce website. We like Prestashop as platform as we have other websites in PS, and they work fine.
Let me know which information you need in order to make me an offer.

Thanks! :)