Home – New Forums Starting your journey ventraipeconomy Reply To: ventraipeconomy

Netorigin
  • Total posts: 421
Up
::
chuckles1970, post: 132384 wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Has any used the http://www.ventraipeconomy.com.au for domain hosting with wordpress?

I am wanting to create a website with wordpress and would like to use ventra, they seem to get alot of thumbs up.

What you think? Yes, no or Never?

Also do i need to registered for domain hosting before my website is actually up and running? Im not sure how long it is going to take to work out how to use wordpress, so I have to pay for a website that is not running? Is that right?

Hi chuckles1970,

Ideally you would want to register your domain name first and then purchase a web hosting plan. Most web hosts these days have one click script installers such as Installatron or Fantastico so you can have WordPress installed within minutes.

Also you need to consider other aspects in your hosting budget. These can be the type of customer support, uptime guarantee, offsite backups and etc written in a SLA. For example, some plans might not include phone support so it’s best to carefully review a hosting plan features.

Regards,

Shaun