Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Creating a logo…. Reply To: Creating a logo….

BrettM33
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,372
Up
::
NathanB, post: 133049 wrote:
Great question.

The companies paying big for there logos aren’t buy logos. They are buying results. The results I have asked if you can demonstraight.

You think BP paid 3m for a logo on good faith it was the right thing do? I imagine there were some huge deliverables on that project.

I think that you have completely misunderstood me perhaps. I’m not playing down the value of having a good logo. I’m playing down the price people can charge for them unless the can demonstrate their value in a measurable way.

Exactly, they are buying results and these places you like to get $20 logos from don’t do anything other than design the logo for you and that’s it.

I don’t think I ever said that paying $x amount for a logo was going to guarantee you results, but I have maintained that if you get one done by a professional than your chances of getting a well thought out logo and getting “results” will be FAR higher than if you get one from one of these places.