Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Website review please Reply To: Website review please

mesmer
  • Total posts: 65
Up
::
Zava Design, post: 134047 wrote:
What’s that got to do with anything about designing for your audience? Nobody has said your site needs to be “light and fluffy”, nor that it shouldn’t utilise a style that matches who you are and the message you want to communicate.

Targeting your audience doesn’t mean creating a site “that’s the same as everybody else’s”. The exact opposite actually, which is where the main issue comes in with pre-built templates (as an aside).

But first and foremost is identifying your target audience, who they are, what they’re looking for. And so far in this thread it sounds like you haven’t done this.

With all due respect I think if you read my response above again you’ll see that I have a crystal clear notion of my target audience. The site was designed specifically to appeal to a select audience: professional, executives, upper management and so forth. I did say that. I appreciate your feedback but please do read my response fully before replying.

Thanks

Alan