Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hand bills/ Flyers Reply To: Hand bills/ Flyers

Ethnic Indian Art
  • Total posts: 19
Up
::
inkable, post: 134316 wrote:
I think those are all very good suggestions. You need to get your product and/or flyers into shops, restaurants, art galleries coffee shops that cater to individuals who might be interested in the art. At this point you have limited resources so you need to get your flyers and message in the hands of people who will likely have an interest in tribal art rather than a random list of people who might.

Assuming you have some knowledge of the people who create the art, perhaps you can give a lecture or talk about the people/artists and their history, and how art sales are benefiting that community. You can try to connect with local libraries, universities, toastmasters, rotary, or other groups who regularly invite people to lecture. In turn you can get press coverage of that event which would lead to additional exposure. Then of course at the event itself you can bring your flyers for people to take away.

Good luck!

Thanks. My website will have some details of the warli tribe and also explanation of the different hand paintings that will be up for sale. I agree that some education of the artists and the type of paintings will create quite a good interest among people who appreciate this type of art.