Home – New Forums Tech talk Facebook: More people access via mobile website than all apps combined Reply To: Facebook: More people access via mobile website than all apps combined

Zava Design
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,463
Up
::
JohnTranter, post: 134558 wrote:
i.e. I concluded that Zuckerberg disagrees with you.
Well, you must be a mind reader to deduce that from that interview. Congrats on your ability.

So far more users access your site via a web browser than apps, and yet you believe that has nothing to do with users preferring accessing via a browser, and is only because of an issue with the apps?

I used to use the FB app when I had an iphone (got rid of it 6 months ago), I didn’t see any issue major enough with it that would cause me to change preferences to using the browser.

Plus, did you miss the Google maps thing: Everyone I’ve spoken to has had no issue using the browser based Google Maps site. So if that’s the case, and you’re a business without the budget of a Google or a Facebook, would it not be wise to consider focusing on your users mobile browser experience rather than stretching resources/budget and delivering sub-standard on both?