Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Starting a Referral Generation Business for Melburnian Financial Planners… HELP! Reply To: Starting a Referral Generation Business for Melburnian Financial Planners… HELP!

The Barefoot Marketer
  • Total posts: 61
Up
::

Re: Starting a Referral Generation Business for Melburnian Financial Planners… HELP

Johnson, post: 146198 wrote:
Hi all,

I’m starting a business that generates referrals for financial planners through writing persuasive referral letters that financial planners’ partners, e.g. accountants, etc. can give to their clients. There’s just a slight problem though.

I can read up on SMSFs and other wealth management tools, but because I’m not a financial planner myself, I can only get so far with regards to understanding the needs these products fill.

Are there any financial planners here on Flying Solo that are keen to meet up, have a chat about filling in the gaps and helping me out? Just reply back to this post and we’ll catch up.

Cheers,

-Johnson.

Gday Johnson

Can I ask where you have been researching. There is so much great information out there now online.

Not spot on but I think this will be very interesting to you.

http://www.moneymanagement.com.au/analysis/financial-planning/2012/software-major-benefits-for-financial-planners

I would start by finding the needs that these clients want filled, and then work backwards and identify the tools Financial Planners use to benefit the client.

The market will tell you what it wants to be sold.

Let me know how you go.