Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Yet Another New Member Reply To: Yet Another New Member

Lahay
  • Total posts: 34
Up
::
HandmadeByLorraine, post: 156015 wrote:
Hi all,
I had been self-employed for over 20 years, and finally went back to work for the man. After 4 years I have left my soul destroying job to go back to what I love. I create anodised jewellery, from a sheet of aluminium to a piece of wearable art. Unfortunately over that 4 year period I have lost most of my contacts, and find myself starting all over again.
I’m great at making jewellery but terrible at marketing. I have a new website which I’m really pleased with complete with shopping cart, I just need the shopping cart to be used! The jewellery I make is very unique and colourful, and I know I would have a market if only I knew how to tap into it successfully.
handmadebylorraine has a business Facebook page which I work on with daily posts and I do a weekly blog on my website.
I am really looking forward to spending some time looking at the various posts here, I’m sure I will find a lot of helpful information.
Thanks for reading!
Lorraine Allan
Handmade By Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Good on you for returning to what you love!

Good luck with it all,

Jocelyn Serone
Lahay
http://www.lahay.com.au