Home – New Forums Tech talk WordPress and customising look? Reply To: WordPress and customising look?

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
JohnTranter, post: 158077 wrote:
I guess I’m obliged to mention that Magento Go has a bargain basement $15/month plan for those with less than 100 products. A bit of a winner if price is your main priority.

$360 for 2 years. ($345 if you include the 1 free month)

(I feel so cheap)

I feel like I’m opening a can of worms here, but why the insistence on WordPress? Is it because you’re comfortable with it? It doesn’t matter to me if you use WordPress, Magento, Shopify or whatever, I’m just curious.

Hey John

No not obligated to any platform, although i did spend considerable hours looking for options and playing with platforms to not really like any.. just most conversations head to WP and Woo lately of which looks easy…. as a self supported site…

I am currently looking at why ‘you feel so cheap’ (:D) and will spend the next considerable time reviewing the other self hosted commerce sites thanks to a few comments on here…

Hope that makes sense.. and thanks for heads up on info..
Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888