Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Gumtree ‘Homepage gallery’ – Does it work? Reply To: Gumtree ‘Homepage gallery’ – Does it work?

LAP
  • Total posts: 1
Up
::

Never use the “homepage gallery” ads on gumtree. They just play tricks to customer. I paid $70 for 2 ads with “homepage gallery” yesterday. Today when I check it. The 2 ads only can be viewed on my own computer where I put the ads to gumtree. I changed to another computer in the same office. Nothing appears with my ads from page 1 to page 10 of “homepage gallery”. Then I talked with customer service representatives and tell him the ad ID. After a few minutes, he said I need to refresh the browser to see. Then I can see the both ads on other computers with the same internet IP address in my office. Then I tell him I’ll ask my friends to check it from different IP address. If still have problem, I’ll talk to him later. Then I ask 3 friends who live in Clayton, Caufield South and Essendon Fields to check my ads in “homepage gallery”. But nothing can be found from page 1 to page 10 of “homepage gallery”. Then I talked with customer service again. The guy is very good. He knows what he can do for me, and what he can not do for me. He simply refund money of the 2 ads for me. I want to say the customer service is good, but the gumtree system is awful in processing “Homepage gallery”. In my experience, they just take money and play tricks to customer. So don’t waste your money with this sort of ads.