Home – New Forums Selling online Acquiring an online store and rebuilding – after some advise Reply To: Acquiring an online store and rebuilding – after some advise

Dimi
  • Total posts: 29
Up
::

Thanks for the responses guys. The platform used is

Powered by Oscommerce Supercharged by CRE Loaded Team
Using Version CRE Loaded v6.2 B2B

Maclean: PM Sent. Thanks. The stats I have received are not from GA, they are from cpanel. I can perhaps PM you a report I got.

JohnTranter – Thanks, I will have a look

John – I am actually buying a trading business. The reason they are selling is because they have taken over something else and they are not keen in investing money on this due to time.

Currently, the revenue is quite low which is why I think there is potential for me to grow the business and take it to the next level. Its not like I am just buying a domain name and a website. I will be getting their existing supplier relationship, IP and Stock.

Technology isnt the deciding factor as it seems to have traffic generated with the current state of things. However, my concern is when I decide to upgrade the site, what sort of issues will I come across such as the ranking etc which seems like a non issue.

I am looking for someone who could view the site and give me an idea of what I should be after and how I can grow it.