Home – New Forums Starting your journey Anyone looking for Financial Advising? Reply To: Anyone looking for Financial Advising?

Chris H
  • Total posts: 111
Up
::
coreytcb, post: 183848 wrote:
If you are looking for or know anyone who wants some highly recommended financial advising in the Melbourne area let me know, I can help! The appointment includes information about a variety of topics, including mortgages, retirement, government incentives, creating wealth and helping reduce your taxes. All it costs is your time. There are no obligations afterwards either! If you are interested just let me know and I can book an appointment for you! Text or call at 0413529163 or message me.

Cheers mates! Hope you all have a great day!

G’day Corey and welcome aboard,

Just a small item, if you are looking at providing advice on financial services and other matters, you might want to take the time to register a domain name and create even a simple webpage for the sake of professionalism. It’s always helpful to be able to read through someone’s credentials and experience.
I wouldn’t be entrusting my future to someone with a Yahoo address, (but that could just be me.) :)

Cheers,

Chris