Home – New Forums Logistics Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store! Reply To: Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store!

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
Aunty, post: 222901, member: 72568 wrote:
Hi there. I am starting a online shop for plus size ladies clothing for the younger ladies… trendy, stylish and in fashion. I am looking for wholesalers to buy from so I can make it happen. Can anyone out there help me please? The ones I view all seem to be scammers :(

Thank you

Yup, and sometimes they appear here too – especially when people are offering lists and personal emails (@gmail.. LOL) or trying to sell lists… Its quite a common query around here Aunty and as you appear relatively new i hope a forum adminion may jump on and link you to some old threads although if you have time there should be a search function to find old threads and you will find many many topics on this type of request.

From memory, there was also an article written on this and posted as a blog some time back.. Have a look around, i am not sure where it is – my apologies. but do look as they tend to be awesome resources.

Happy researching

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888